US Cooler Brew Cave With or W/Out Floor
7' X 5' X 7' 6" Nominal
(6' 10" X 4' 10" X 7' 6" Actual)
The U.S. Cooler Brew Cave offers an abundance of cold storage space for beer, soda or any cold beverage. It can store over 30 cases of beer and 4 or more kegs, all while keeping them cold and ready to drink. The Brew Cave is perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, country clubs etc. Everything needed for your Brew Cave is included in one convenient package; refrigeration, shelving and draft beer dispensing system. With shelving that is designed to provide the most cold storage space possible in the footprint of the walk-in, the Brew Cave is sure to provide you with the most efficient storage space available.
US Cooler manufactures Premium Quality Walk-ins at Extremely Reasonable prices.
All walk ins are sold through US Cooler authorized dealers.
This Walk-in can be installed indoors.
When installed indoors, this walk-in requires a minimmum of 4,431 BTUs. Details.
Estimated Shipping Weight: 1020 lbs.
When your walk-in is shipped, you will receive an email with the delivery company’s name and your PRO number. For exact delivery date, please contact the delivery company. The complete system comes delivered on a pallet banded and wrapped for further protection. A forklift will be needed to unload unit or the unit can be unpacked and unloaded panel by panel off the pallet while it is still on the truck. Two or three people will need to be available to receive delivery if this choice is chosen. You may be charged a surcharge if it takes too long to unload the truck. Additional freight will be charged for lift gate, residential deliveries and limited access.
Indoor Box, No Refrigeration
Indoor Box & Outdoor Remote Ref
Floored - Indoor Box, No Refrigeration
Floored - Indoor Box & Outdoor Remote Ref
- PANELS - Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with tongue and groove 2 1/2 lb extruded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 26-gauge black stucco embossed galvalume steel. Each panel comes equipped with cam action locking devices and double barrel vinyl gasket to allow easy assembly of walk-in in the field.
- FLOOR - Walk-in coolers and freezers without a floor must be installed on a ground contact concrete floor. A cooler can be installed without insulating the floor and a thermal break under each wall panel but we recommend installing both. A freezer must be installed on an insulated concrete floor and must include a thermal break under each wall panel.
- DOOR - Anthony model 403B normal temp 30"x81" glass entry door w/ LED lights. 28 7/8" x 78 7/8" 403B normal temp glass door with 2 LED lights, black finish. 2-pane heated reflective with argon fill, trimline black handles. Door is right hand hinged. No threshold.
- SHELVING - Shelving fits the back and two side walls, 3 shelves for each wall. Shelving system includes 2 - 18”x48”x74” and 1 - 18”x36”x74” black shelving. 2 packages of 12 chrome S hooks are also included.
- BEER DISPENSER KIT - Aluminum CO2 tank (empty), keg coupler, double gauge CO2 regulator, chrome faucet head, faucet knob, 5” shank, beer line with connectors, air line with clamps, tap soother faucet cap, 6” wall mount drip tray (stainless steel with drain), drip tray dimensions: 11”H, 6”W, 4 3/4 ”D.
Customer assumes responsibility in assuring products purchased meet local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
Internet cancellations are subject to a 3% credit card return fee, refrigeration restocking fees and any other fees incurred by U.S. Cooler. Call your dealer with questions before making purchases.